Friday, November 12, 2010

Central Park and a winner! :)

So I'll give you more of what I saw at Quilt Market.  It really is so amazing to be there.  Every designer puts so much effort into displaying their fabrics and/or products.  All the booths are so pretty and, of course, there was not enough time to stay in each booth as long as I wanted.  Another fabric line that will be making its appearance in the store in the spring is Kate Spain's Central Park line.  This line will appear to a variety of people.  There are cute prints with little animals all over it that will appeal to people that sew for little kids.  But then there are some very beautiful floral and geometric prints to balance it out.  And the colors in this line are just fabulous!  Here's a few shots of the Central Park booth:



These picture really don't do the fabrics justice.  You'll have to trust me when I say they are much prettier in person!


Look for Central Park to arrive in the store around mid-April 2011.

And for the final bit of blogging fun today, we have a winner of the Sweet Broderie fat quarters.  I put everyone's names on a piece of paper and had my little 3 year old sweetie choose one.  She thinks she cool and I'm sure the winner will too.  Little Sweetie chose The Hungry Crafter as the winner.  So send me your mailing address and I'll get your fat quarters in the mail.  And everyone else be forewarned that if you read The Hungry Crafters blog you will get very hungry reading the neat recipes she has posted.

Check back on Monday for another giveaway and more pics of all the neat things I saw at Quilt Market.  Have a great weekend everyone and I hope you find time to sew!

1 comment:

  1. Yippeee!!!!! Thank you thank you! I will send you an email shortly! It's a happy Friday indeed... :) Looking forward to more Quilt Market pics!

    ReplyDelete