Monday, November 1, 2010

Ready for some fabric?

I have spent the last three days at Quilt Market in Houston.  It has been so much fun see all the new fabrics and other fun products but I am ready to come home.  I am getting ready to travel in just a short while and will be back to the store on Tuesday.  I had intentions of posting pictures all along the way but the friendly little guy that sold me the card reader that he assured me would work with the camera card I was buying was so wrong!  So pics will be forthcoming in my various market reports I do over the next several days.  Along with the market reports, I will be doing some giveaways with some of the fun things I got at market and sample spree!  Check out this picture of the fabrics I picked up at sample spree.


There is some Kokka fabrics, a little of Momo's new line from Moda, some Kate Spain, and several bundles of Lecien fabrics.  There are a few more things that I am going to give away that didn't make it into the picture.  So stay tuned for when I return.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun and I can't wait to hear more about it and for the give-a-ways!

    Sabrina F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy to watch your amazing progress!

    ReplyDelete